Latest from Fox News, the 223 is a BLACKPOWDER round!

DesertFox

not making it up, one of their talking heads just said the 223 cartridge (he actually did say cartridge, so I continued to listen...) is packed full of BLACKPOWDER. I've only been handloading 223 for 3 years, and I admit I have a lot to learn yet. Good thing Fox News is there to educate us!

Oh, also, there is apparently something even MORE DEADLY than a full metal jacket bullet, called a soft tip bullet!!!

I can't believe how EVIL these little pieces of metal are!

You've obviously been missing out on the added joys of reloading with blackpowder.

Wait till they find out about bullets tipped with that high-explosive, acetyl resin!!!

Or that nasty molybdemum coating, that friction-reducer that allows bullets to penetrate body armor, 3' steel plates, and entire block-n-concrete buildings!!!

Seen the same thing. Did you know a .223 is very similar to a .22 caliber? Read in Newsweek they go up to 2800 fps. I guess that's with a full charge of blackpowder. Did you also hear that you can buy softpointed bullets? They are supposed to work like hollowpoints. Oh my gosh.

What really gets me is the idiots who take these clowns out to a range somewhere and show them how a gun works. See the guy shooting pumpkins?

Just think in a couple weeks these morons will be voting. Then the people they elect can "snipe" us with stupid laws and harrassment at every step of the way. Who's the real enemy here?

Back