predator light june special

killcoyotes

Predators hunters; we know you are getting anxious for the fall season and with your trigger fingers itching you are looking through and checking your gear!

Now is the time for that new light and to help round out your equipment needs we are running a June special on the Predator Light for $245.00 plus tax and shipping.

Give us a call and we will process your order right away.

matt @ 585-216-5113 or charlie @ 585-425-8101

Last edited:
I'm unable to find any specification on this light. Why is that? Even the Chinese give the spec. on their lights.

Originally Posted By: 1derI'm unable to find any specification on this light. Why is that? Even the Chinese give the spec. on their lights.

Here is what I found with a simple google search.

Predator light specs

I ordered this light just a few weeks ago and love it. I mounted it on my monopod and can barely feel its there!

Predator.jpg

Here are the only specifications that I give a crap about:

It is bright, doesn't spook the critters and it works every time, for a long time.

Originally Posted By: steve154Here are the only specifications that I give a crap about:

It is bright, doesn't spook the critters and it works every time, for a long time.

Sounds like a happy customer....guess thats all that matters...
good luck with your new investment.....

I think there the best light out. Light weight no chords and batt last along time. I dont run a filter on mine but I know some guys do. They have a few differnt filters out i know. Worth the money in my opinion.

This is the only light I use. I don't run a filter and we've called up and killed a lot of coyotes and cats with it. It's never failed me.

Tony

Alot of guys downed this light the second it came out. I being a beginner at this game bought cheaper lights to start.
I know I dont want to lug cords,battery, around . I love that it is light, bright , and battery life is second to none. Tony once said he used his without charging and it lasted long time. I charged mine 2 times so far. I dont get to hunt alot do to health, and children, but i can say Tony was not B-S-ING about not chargin it and it lasting for a long time.
I have called in fox. no coyotes yet. deer didnt spook and in my area they get spotted like crazy!

Just to let everyone know, I called Matt last Saturday, and ordered the light. He was very friendly and helpful. It came in today, one week later (reg. mail). I read the owners manuel, and put it on the charger, and I can't wait to try it out. The light feels and looks great, I just hope it performs like everyone says it does. I also purchased the hat, neck laynard, and lens covers. Everything looks to be of good quality. I can hardly wait to see this light's performance. I mainly ordered it for blood trailing deer, bear, and hogs, and Matt told me it would perform great for tracking wounded game.

Thanks Matt

k9jones, thanks for your light purchase. i hope it fits your needs.

here`s a post from a gentleman about blood trailing.

Blood Trailing

Originally Posted By: "redace1984"My oldest son shot a deer sat. night with his bow just before dark so we went back with my old coon lite and my new Predator,Man did the predator lite up the blood trail,i had one of those blood hound lites? supposedly for trailing and you could see the blood a lot better with the Predator.Too bad the coyotes were faster at tracking than us.

i would also like to thank everyone else that ordered lights this month.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeThis is the only light I use. I don't run a filter and we've called up and killed a lot of coyotes and cats with it. It's never failed me.

Tony

Tony, From your website where you charge people to hunt...

"If you are into Longerange Hunting, we also specialize in setups that allow the opportunity for 400 to 1000 yard shots on coyotes."

Is this still the only light you use?

K9Jones.
If that light fits your needs. Check into whiteknuckle's Halo sheild for the light it's a nice product that works and is priced right! I think his site is(boondock outdoors) "

I am only helping a PM member to a product I found works nicely for Myself!

Back