Buying from pk firearms

Originally Posted By: crashnrondoVery very good, if its on there site its in stock and super fast shipping. No worries buying from PK at all.
Ron

+1, excellent service.

kevlars

Originally Posted By: crashnrondoVery very good, if its on there site its in stock and super fast shipping.

Same here. Great prices too.

Does anyone know if the rra predator pursuit uppers are factory quality and are they legit uppers from the factory or are the assembled with rra parts by pk? I like the price just dont want to get burn, I hate buying online I would rather put my hands on it and inspect ot myself.

"Does anyone know if the rra predator pursuit uppers are factory quality and are they legit uppers from the factory or are the assembled with rra parts by pk? I like the price just dont want to get burn, I hate buying online I would rather put my hands on it and inspect ot myself."

Here's a phone # for PK. 217-774-5810 They are very good at answearing the phone and I'm sure they would be happy to help you with your questions.

I'll take a stab at it though. I would guess they are assembled by RRA at their facility.

I did get a chuckle out of your statement....."I hate buying online I would rather put my hands on it and inspect ot myself."

I can guarantee you that if you walked in PK's facility and they handed you a PP upper right off a shelf, you couldn't tell and would have NO idea if it was assembeled by RRA or PK without asking.

I'll go further out on a limb and say I could assemble an upper using RRA parts, put it on a shelf at PK and you would not be able to tell the one I assembled from one RRA or PK assembled..

The point I'm trying to make is don't get real hung up on exactly who put it together as long as it's all RRA components and has a RRA warranty (if they offer one on an upper). An upper ain't all that hard to assemble.

I live within 50 miles of pk firearms. I bought a daniel defense m4 from him. Everything about his operation is first class.. Buy with confidence

Back