CA bullet tax

NASA

The Kalifornia liberals have managed to find one more way to harass legal gun ownership in
this State. Next November there will be a new tax initiative on the ballot. Are you ready for this?
A 5 cent per round tax on ammunition. Per round! This is in addition to existing State and Federal
taxes. If this flys in CA, it will spread to other States as well. "No problem, I'll just start reloading",
you say. A tax bill for reloading supplies is already in the works. If you stockpile ammo, remember,
now you can be accused of having a weapons and ammunition "arsenal". The Govt. is setting
us up, aren't they?

White suit, black tie, drive around in a golf cart, little midget following you around all day...

(gotta work on your accent)

Bob, don't worry. Next big 8.0 earthshaker and you will be on an island /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif . AND, just for YOU, all the rest of us will get together and deliver a primo golf cart, top notch tux, and Encore!!!!
Gee, I'm almost getting envious.

Make it past the claymores and the concertina wire and ya'll are welcome!.....er....I'll fax the map of the proximity mines over to ya later.

Back