'NYPD Blue' Cast Member Poses Nude For PeTA Ad

Encore

reprinted without permission from the North American Hunting Club

Charlotte Ross 'NYPD Blue' Cast Member Poses Nude For PeTA Ad

An "NYPD Blue" cast member recently posed unclothed for a People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PeTA) anti-fur advertisement.

Charlotte Ross, who plays police detective Connie McDowell on "NYPD Blue" posed for PeTA's "Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur" series. Two ads show Ross holding a small white rabbit to cover exposed body parts. The ads read "I'd rather show my buns than wear fur," and one appears in a March issue of Gear magazine.

Ross isn't the only celebrity to participate in PeTA's anti-fur campaigns. Others include: Dominique Swain, Pamela Anderson, Kim Basinger and Christy Turlington.

Story courtesy of the U.S. Sportsmen's Alliance.

For Information Purposes Only

crossad-vert.jpg

Encore, You are a nut, any chance you could post the picture minus the words and rabbit? Keep up the good work, my sides are sore from laughing.

Nice picture, hard to avoid a peek or two. I have given up on 98% of the hollywood crowd years ago. The only thing I watch on TV is news, though I do kinda like Homer Simpson at times.

Sorry but I had to take another peek. If she wanted to come over and talk peta and show me her buns I would have to lend her an ear(and other body parts) for awhile.

Back