Wrong kind of "Arab" you bozo !

d2admin

Administrator
Would-Be Deer Hunter Hits Horses, Dog
Fri Mar 22, 8:13 AM ET

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (Reuters) - A frustrated would-be deer hunter who failed to find his prey shot at penned-in domestic animals instead, killing a registered-breed Arabian horse and wounding a horse and dog, officials said on Thursday.

The suspect, 20-year-old Donald Ray Bussey, was hunting for deer with friends in rural north Florida last October, the state Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services said.

He "apparently got frustrated over failing to locate one to shoot. After shooting at street signs, Bussey told his friends that he was going to shoot a live animal," Agriculture Commissioner Charles Bronson said.

As he drove, Bussey allegedly fired a shotgun through the window of his truck, wounding a horse and dog in yards he passed. He then climbed into the back of the truck and fired a bow and arrow at an Arabian gelding, killing it, Bronson said.

Bussey was arrested on Thursday on two counts of animal cruelty, two counts of criminal trespassing and one count of killing a registered breed -- for the Arabian, a swift and intelligent breed valued by horse-racers. The last charge is the most serious and carries a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison, agriculture department spokesman Terence McElroy said.

They had the nerve to call him a deer hunter... Thats not a deer hunter, its a maniacal criminal with weapons.

------------------
Remember, the kid you
leave home today, will
be voting tomorrow!!

Take a kid hunting!!

SEMIAUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPON: (As defined by 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44) Section 921(a)(30) - "The term 'semiautomatic assault weapon' means ... (B) a semiautomatic rifle that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of -

(i) a folding or telescoping stock;

(ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;

(iii) a bayonet mount

(iv) a flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor; and

(v) a grenade launcher"

I have a L1A1, 308, 20 round mag, pistol grip, flash suppressor/muzzle brake.

It is not an assualt weapon, it has never assaulted anyone, and it won't as long as I own it.

A person can be assaulted with any thing, assault baseball bat, assault golf club, assault butter knife, assault ink pin, get the picure!!

To me any rifle should not be called a assault rifle unless it has just been used in an assault, calling them assault rifles only adds a negative attitude towards those firearms and the people who own them. As legal gun owners we should work together to do away with the negative terms.

Back