Fur flies on the catwalk?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif links do not link???
Several times as I try a link that is posted on this and other forums, the link will not work. Just now tried the link about "Fur flies on the catwalk" and it came up "Page was not found or page does not exist". Are they excluding us from access to these stories?
A few days ago, I hit the link about Sarah Brady's illegal gun purchase,and read it. Later, I tried to go back to it, and all it would do was show the page, but the text of the story had been left blank. Is this intentional???
It seems only the controversial items are subject to this action, or is because of where the inquiry is coming from?? (i.e. a hunting or gun-ownership site).
I usually have no trouble with the mundane everyday stories, but if it is a bit controversial, I can't seem to access it. I know that others ahead of me have seen these stories, because they will submit a post concerning it, but the link often will not work for me.

Am I the only one, or are others finding a similar situation???

It might just be the time that has passed. Cindy Crawford (ahhhh Cindy) dissed PETA by wearing fur in a now not to recent fashion show.

A lot of times these links aren't permanent locations. They reused to make reports and what was there is removed. Many places save it in their archives, so it can be searched up.

Back