Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#162176 - 12/18/01 12:44 PM Eco-terrorists on Fed payroll?
NASA Offline
PM is my life

Loc: 40.02N/105.25W
We can thank our buddy Bob Mc from Ft.Jones for finding this one: http://www.washtimes.com/national/20011217-7117603.htm

#162177 - 12/18/01 12:58 PM Re: Eco-terrorists on Fed payroll?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh isn't that just flippin great! Banned from the programs study....they should have been tossed and prosecuted....just as I would have had I tampered with data.

#162178 - 12/18/01 06:10 PM Re: Eco-terrorists on Fed payroll?
Askel Offline
Predator Master

Loc: Peoria, IL USA
It just goes to show they don't eat their own. I agree, they should have been canned and prosecuted. - Askel

------------------
Vote Freedom First

#162179 - 12/25/01 01:57 PM Re: Eco-terrorists on Fed payroll?
Famous_Spuds Offline

Loc: SW USA
The biologists from NAU did the same thing with the Mexican Spotted Owl on the Kaibab.

They faked Spotted Owl sightings and "hearing" of calls. It turns out that there are in fact NO Spotted Owls anywhere in that forest and never were.

This came to light several years after the local lumber mill was shut down, with a loss of over 300 jobs to the area.

The USFS is still treating the area as if it had Spotted Owl living there with the logic that "They might come to live here, so we need to protect habitat."

As with most liberal ecovangelists, the end justifies the means.

Moderator:  Infidel 762, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.