Shenandoah Groundhogs!

The Virginian

A member of PM has taken the leap of trying to film and produce his own movies. Anyone that has tried to film their own hunting trip can relate to how problematic this can be. David, (6mm06) produced a really nice video last fall called Shenandoah Groundhogs. I purchased this video in hopes of getting some good information on hunting and stalking these pests and I was amazed at the detail and knowledge that David put into this video. He covers the territory, arms, ammo and most importantly, the safety.

Do yourself a favor if you have any interest in groundhog hunting and give this video a shot. It is well worth the price of admission! If we don't support what we all love, attempts like David's will not even be tried.

Eric

I have severeal of David's video's and have been very happy with them all, and I am looking forward to his newest production to come out where he devotes the entire video to rimfire kills. I may even try to sneak over there and get in on the filming.
smile.gif

Rocky, I love your sig line........It speaks volumes.

"Tears were shed over that dying bed by strong men who were unused to weep, and it was touching to see the genuine grief of his servant, Jim, who nursed him faithfully to the end."

Just got my DVD and watched it last night - it is GREAT! Highly recommended. Only wish I had added the Groundhog Safari DVD to my shopping cart as well.

There's some pretty darn good shooting on that video, too. ARCorey pulls one off that is flat awesome.
thumbup1.gif

I've never been in that area, so that made it double interesting. Looks a lot like some areas here in the Willamette Valley (except we don't have any groundhogs to shoot).
frown.gif

The camera work is great as usual, and lots of great info.

Last edited:
Back