All you Aol Guys Read.....

I work for a very large corporation (you'd all recognize the name) and worked a year or so back with our legal department on our official "weapons on company premesis" policy. Out here in Arizona lots of people routinely carry a pistol or rifle in their car or truck as they apparently do in Utah. The liberals in our legal department back east were horrified by this!
biggrin.gif

In order for us to legally and enforceably (i.e. terminate violators) ban weapons from company property we had to post notices, e-mail everyone, and put up a prominant sign at the front entrance by the guard shack. You cannot reliably enforce a policy, especially one that is potentially contraversial, that has not been made known to employees. I'll bet that AOL loses unless they took proper steps to inform their people of the supposed gun ban.

By the way, at our place we do provide secure pistol lockers and an unloading barrel at our guard shack for people who show up with a weapon.

In the good ol' days we actually used to be able to hunt on site (big property). Man, if only we could do that now!

If this is true AOL win defenitely lose. The Equal Employement Opportunity act prohbits discrmination on the basis of religion which may not sound too relevant however you would be surprised what can be considered religion. Personal beliefs, and Traditional Family Practices are considered religion in the legal world. It is my personal belief, and family tradition to carry protection. I wish I would get lucky enough to be fired for having my handgun in my truck.

ANTI's SUCK...

Back