please look

Welcome to Predator Masters, Ontario Hunter.

Seeing that this is your first post, I'm hoping that you didn't register here to make that single post seeking signatures.

------------------
~River Runner~

Champion Tannery
predatorlogo3jpg.gif

www.predatormasters.com

Hi Ontario Hunter:

Welcome to PM and like RR mentioned, I hope that isn't the case. But, you have a very worthy cause going there, I wish you all the luck. I'm gonna toss this post to the "Political Front & Public Relations" forum. Stu Farish does an awesome job of keeping this kind public awareness material in the forefront.

Thanks for your post, post some more and let us in on whats going on in Ontario.

------------------
Bob
fdfa3b5b.gif

I've been here alot I'm just quiet. We have a serious problem here with our laws. We need a new government but our opposition is in shambles too. We need Uncle Sam to take us over to protect its boarders and you would see that the Canadian people are with you. Send our Liberal Politicians to live with Saddam in a hole in the ground where they belong.

Well, don't be so dang quiet! We neeed a little action in here, I'm all by myself too much!

We've got quite a few pols here that I'd like to see go live with Saddaam, too. Say, about a week before the missles start flying
wink.gif

Almost all of my info sources deal with threats to American rights, so feel free to post updates that affect our more northern friends.

Welcome aboard
biggrin.gif

------------------
"When They turn the pages of history,
When these days have passed long ago.

Will they read about us in sorrow,
for the seeds that we let grow?" - RUSH, "A Farewell To Kings"

Just participation. Got enough coffee to float everyone's teeth...

------------------
"When They turn the pages of history,
When these days have passed long ago.

Will they read about us in sorrow,
for the seeds that we let grow?" - RUSH, "A Farewell To Kings"

Back