Tactical Night Vision

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#1619649 - 06/18/10 10:43 AM Night Hunting Last Night
Locountryhunter Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: South Carolina

I went out last night around 9 pm for the 1st time since it became legal in SC to hunt the coyote. I went to our club once again and called at three stands about 30 min each. Nothing. The 1/4 moon was real bright last night and I stood up at the trk and scanned the light but nothing. Moon might have been too bright, I'm figuring. I'm beginning to believe that the coyote are as thick as we think at this location. I'll try some other property next week and the skeeters were terrible. Had to keep my mouth closed.

#1619652 - 06/18/10 10:47 AM Re: Night Hunting Last Night [Re: Locountryhunter]
Super White Hunter Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Colorado
with the bright moon it sure makes it easy for them to see you moving around in the back of a truck

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
~ Abraham Lincoln~

#1619691 - 06/18/10 01:32 PM Re: Night Hunting Last Night [Re: Super White Hunter]
sonofdsouth72 Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: South Carolina , USA
the heat might have them not moving very much if the lowcountry is anything like the upstate last nite it was hot and muggy .

Moderator:  220_Swift, Infidel 762, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.