Aint no Predators in NV. I aint Lion! Pics..

Orneryolfart357

At 7000 feet in Nevada... they told me there were coyotes.. They were wrong.. I never saw any.. I moved on down the hill and found that there are indeed critters in them hills... This Lion came out at about 15 feet in front of me.. It was awe inspiring, and fortunately it gave me time to open the camera case and take a couple pics, It is indeed the most awsome thing I can think of since predator hunting.. One pic is when he actually reached in and pulled the Foxpro from the sagebush and placed it on the road. It was an all too Cool experience... I didnt have time to zoom the camera and take the kind of pics that I wanted, But I got 3 pics.. here they are! Good Huntin all!
002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Hunting.jpg

and the Huntin Rig..

HOM%20-%20Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope... no Bite marks... he appeared to be looking for the "lil rabbitt" sound I was playing... Now dont get me wrong... if he had started chewing on my FX5 we may have had a problem...
grin.gif

That's really cool, Grant!

That lion will be walking through your dreams until you get one...
wink.gif

Not everyone can say they have called one in that well, either....Good Job!

Barry

I live in Kommieforia... Even if you spend Thousands of dollars on a Lion Hunt you cant legally bring it in to Kommiefornia from another state. The encounter was worth watching it walk away. It was awesome!

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357I live in Kommieforia... Even if you spend Thousands of dollars on a Lion Hunt you cant legally bring it in to Kommiefornia from another state. The encounter was worth watching it walk away. It was awesome!

Just when you think they can't get any more ridiculous....

I Know... where do you think I Plan on moving to? We have too many Libtards here... But I think I would still let another walk away if given the chance. They are awe inspiring.

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357Nevada has much more open country.. good luck wherever you choose. I just recently retired from my job as an Iron Worker ( Oakland #378) Guess where I'm moving July 1st ? If I call in a Lion I will not try and pet it.

Originally Posted By: yfzduner450Very cool pics, not too many guys call in lions, so count yourself lucky.

I do count it as lucky.. I met a Guy the next day that said he has been predator calling for over 30 years in the same area and has never called in a Cat. I do feel myself lucky...

Where did you see this lion? I live in Nevada and have only seen one in my life. I'm in the Reno area. I have seen lots of tracks. Some in the fresh snow. Kind of scary.

RTLOF(TONY)

Back