Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1622222 - 06/22/10 10:51 PM Re: YOUR THOUGHTS [Re: trapper2]
podunkcowboy Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: central florida
One of my first nose dogs, hes probably 10 or so now, been run over twice and cut from nut to gut more times than I can count. Got all four legs but only three work and seen more hogs than the Jimmy Dean plant.

#1622326 - 06/23/10 01:45 AM Re: YOUR THOUGHTS [Re: podunkcowboy]
Duane@ssu Offline
Retired moderator

Loc: Gods Country
Colorada Bob, no need to make an "enemy", I'll clarify, the dogs that I took to the trap range were wrecked when I GOT THEM.Not dogs I had raised or trained, as a last resort, why not give it a try???? Better than not in my opinion.

"IF YOU'RE GONNA TALK SMART,YOU BETTER RIDE A FAST HORSE"

#1622817 - 06/23/10 09:37 PM Re: YOUR THOUGHTS [Re: Duane@ssu]
patoloco Offline

Loc: Port Aransas Texas
Thats one lucky dog podunk.

#1622823 - 06/23/10 09:45 PM Re: YOUR THOUGHTS [Re: patoloco]
podunkcowboy Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: central florida
Ha! or really unlucky, hes now my best pard and is quite the philanderer. I work outta town and mrs Podunk takes care of em. She doesnt yet know his tricks. If theres a female in heat ol Goobers got to investigate. She stops by the ranch to feed him around 5 or 530 and then stays with my grandma when Im outta town. One day he comes up missing, mrs Podunk knew he was my favorite so she sets out looking for him. Finds em a half mile away penned up in a mans yard with a female bulldog. Upon seeing the truck he hopped the fence and loaded up. The man says, that dogs been at my house every day around noon then leaves around 430.He had slipped his collar and laid on it inside his house so mrs podunk wouldnt know he was loose.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.