Had a dog shot today!!!!!!

Duane@ssu

Checkin pumps at 6 am, had 3 dogs on, spotted a yote about 500yrds out in a new seedin. I sent all 3 dogs, the race was on and the yote made the brush, I hear the dogs bay for about ten seconds, then hear a shot.I build to my dogs, and two of them are hauling a$$, with one takin up the drag. I stop the rig, 2 load up, the other runs about 100 yrds then lays down, and lick his side, he comes another 100, lays down again, not normal for my dogs.Spotlight gets to the rig, he has a bullet in front of the flank, bleeding like a cut hog. I'm pissed, but my dog needs treated. I get home, get the bullet out, alittle peroxide, 2 cc of penn,1 rymadahl and a prayer.Now its in Gods hands. I could see my dogs for most of the chase, I KNOW WHERE THEY WERE WHEN SPOTLIGHT GOT SHOT. I'M NOT IMPRESSED. WE'LL SEE HOW THINGS GO.

I hope everything turns out well Duane. Let me know if you need anything.

Pretty chicken chit thing to do...not cool.

We'll see if I HAVE "GODS FAVOR" before I decide how bad I'M GONNA BLOW A CORK.Spotight is doing okay right now, he ate alittle, and drank some water, and kept it down. I'll know more in the am.

Duane,

Sorry to hear that my friend. My prayers are with you and Spot Light. I'll be calling soon.

C

Sorry to hear that Duane, sometimes it comes with the territory and sometimes someone needs to lose all of their teeth. Good luck figuring it out and taking care of the dog and the other business.

Duane how's your dog? I hope the dog recovers! The number of @## holes in this world some times amazes me!!

Jack in Missouri

Hope you handle the guy better than I would....

At the very least an open can of Whoop Azz.
cursing.gif

Back