"Youth in the Wild" hunt 2010

youthinthewild

Just wanted to share what taking a little time with a fatherless youth can do.The first pic is the end of a hunting trip to walnut creek ranch.The second pic is what the boys ate crawfish,wild pig and roasted corn who says kids wont eat anything they proved me wrong tore the 70lb pig up and wanted more LOL.
633.jpg

624-1.jpg

I was just going to take out a few of my sons friends and here we are lol.God had other plans which is the way it usally works out.Never in a million years would i have thought this would be where i am.I probably hunted less than anyone here but love to watch other people hunt and fish.I cant tell you how many times i have taken people hunting and fishing never brought a gun or fishing pole.

That is a great thing your doing, kids without fathers would never be able to experience those things without your help. Godbless, and keep up the good work.

But i must say i could do nothing without the folks that help me out so much.I encourage all to mentor a fatherless youth if you have any questions on how to go about it please let me know if i can help you.

Ken

Hey guys, Ken might not say anything, but he could use some used callers if anybody out there has one they feel compeled to donate. One of mine is on his way.

I have one I can send you Ken please PM with the the shipping info and if you have a list of some things you need send it too and I will see what all I can help you with! I wish I made calls then I could make you up some special one's!

How about all you custom call/lanyard makers lets step up to the plate here and help Ken out!! 9 kids in that photo Boomy and I are both sending one that only leaves 7! I know there is at least 7 call makers here!

Guys i thank yall for this WOW i am blown away.I have set up a "Youth in the Wild" Predator Mania camp.All the boys want to go after predators at least 2-3 times in 2010/11.Oh get this they all said they want their faces painted like wild men lol.Thanks agian

Ken
gaonow.com

Timber Butte Outdoors Challenge!

TBO Challenges Everyone to match or beat my $20.00 donation.

This is a great cause and ministry! Ken is doing a great thing for the kids. Keeping them off the street and away from bad influences. Giving them a direction, and a new life style, and something to look forward to from day to day!

I will be building some kid size Outlaw Slings to send to Ken for prizes for the kids.

Come On Folks, Step Up and Match My $20.00 Donation.

Thank You!
Gary

This is a pic of YOUTH in the WILD boys at hog hunting camp.The truck in the background is a truck the boys went mudding in.
632.jpg

This is one of our fatherless boys who is now a field leader. and a hunting machine.I cant wait to get him on some yotes!!!!
603-1.jpg

This one of our volunteers with one of thefatherless boys 4 wheelin it!!!
609-1.jpg

I have a bunch of pics and putting together video as we speak.Thank You guys when we get some yotes this year will post here first for sure.

Back