My last litter!

Wackmaster

The whole gang!
Puppies044.jpg

Puppies046.jpg

The lightest blue eyed female.Same as in the pic above.
Puppies036.jpg

Puppies035.jpg

The darkest female. Same one in the pic above.
Puppies020.jpg

Puppies034.jpg

Puppies033.jpg

Puppies032.jpg

Will be ready to be picked up next Wensday(at 6weeks old) $100.00 each. pm me if interested.

I took Tug a couple of weeks ago and he weighed in at 38, so he is right on schedule. I should be showing my buddy some pics tomorrow of Tug, so we'll see. Hopefully.

The family and I are looking forward to the pups arrival in AK, still pondering names...any ideas? We are getting that dark female.

Wait till you get her home, get used to her. I came up with Tug, because he would tug on any kind of hide that you put in front of him, and he would thrash it too. Wouldn't let go until you made him, he hasn't changed a bit. He loves coyote fur in his mouth.

Is this really gonna be your last litter Jason? You are producing some good pups out of this cross. I know it is hard to have them pups and the added expense, but you've got it going on now.

I just like hunting with my dogs, I am not looking at having my own "line" .These dogs already have a pretty decent line from guys that know alot more about dogs than me. Plus I have 4 kids and three grown dogs!

I think I have a female and at least one male left. The dark female and the "commom"colored female are sold for sure and there is a guy thinking about one of the males. Unless some one commits, it is first come, first served. That leaves the light female and both males.

Thanks Tony! The males show more aggression than any of the other pups I have had. I would like to see them go to someone that will hunt them!

That is the way I was too Chaz, and I don't regret getting Tug at all now. Just do it, she will fall in love with him or her.

I met Jason and his wife today, they are great people I went to pick a pup for a buddy. I will be hauling the pup to him in about a week. Boy are those some nice pups, I really wanted one but right now I am kind of dog heavy. Just to let you guys know he is a great guy. He is very knowledgeable about his dogs, he can give alot of history and breeding. Thanks to Jason and his family for raising some great pups.
Mike

Thanks Mike! It was great meeting you and your family!
The female Mike picked up is headed for Alaska! Another female went to a ADC guy in Kansas.
I have both males, and the light, blue eyed female.
Both the males are rough housing little SOB's! The female is a sweet heart that doesn't take much off her brothers.
I will be going to Oregon around the 6th of July. If anyone is interested in a pup out that way let me know. I will leave SW Colorado, go thru Utah and Idaho into Oregon.

Looks like the light eyed female is going to Joe M in Ca. Both males are still avaiable. They would make someone a great hunting partner!

Back