firestorm vs fury remote

How does a post about remotes turn into a pissing contest? I guess I'm a simple guy who likes pushing a button and shooting crows all morning. Life is more than coyotes.

Shayne

"Here, let me give you lifetime ban from ever owning one of my calls so you can bad mouth me everytime you post."

Now that's funny Jamie. I don't care who ya are, that's funny.
smile.gif

And a BTW back at ya KIA. I've got the WT sounds I was interested in. I picked up a MA21 loaded with sounds awhile back. I can either use those sounds on my mp3 homebuilt, my CS24 or just use the MA21 if'n I feel like it on any particular day. Thanks for your concern though.

Just what the heck was your blowup with the owner of WT anyways? Did he call you a moron or something? He seems to throw that word around alot. Just gotta be a big boy and shake it off.

Anyways, sorry you're banned from WT and JDS products. Honestly though, you are not a good representative for either, so it's just as well.

The copy and paste kind of guy.

Originally Posted By: yotehunter57 How does a post about remotes turn into a pissing contest? I guess I'm a simple guy who likes pushing a button and shooting crows all morning. Life is more than coyotes.

Shayne

I do think crows would be a ball. Wish we had the numbers around here some of you guys do in your parts of the country.

But life and coyotes go hand in hand! Throw in some crows and it would just be a better life.
lol.gif

Have a good weekend.

Originally Posted By: Courtgus

Here, let me give you lifetime ban form ever owning one of my calls so you can bad mouth me everytime you post.

Any ban from you would be redundant, so don't flatter yourself. There are literally hundreds of call makers out there to choose from and you don't deserve any consideration.
Further, there's little need to attempt to disparage you as you do this well enough on your own.

doggin coyotes couldn't address the pirated sounds issue. This speaks for itself. MI VHNTR

Doggin, we don't have the numbers of crows some of the guys on here have. But, they are still a blast when they are comming in. When the caller is screaming and the birds are falling in screaming, it is pure mayhem.
Coyotes, crows, crappie and catfish, the 4 C's.

Shayne

ok guys im a hunter that hunts in the northeast but i also go to saskatchewan for whitetial and coyotes when the wife permits.i have had 3 fox pro remote calls and loved them all but they just get better and better so i will stay with fox pro unless there are none left on earth .i can search for a web site and make a few posts but that is the end of my tech savvy.i have read that a fx3 remote power is a little less powerfull.nothing was said in my post about a w.t. caller pro or con.so please stop this because my one finger pecking takes to long and is tiring. p.s. i love killing crows to.

Lexty, you have ordered the best of the best. You have nothing to worry about. You might want to specify Foxbang on your order if you haven't already done so.

Courtgus,I'm not sure you fully read or possibly misunderstood,my original post.I think if you reread it,you will find that if I'm 300yds away from my caller I've over shot my destination by at least 200yds.
That was the whole point of my post.I call with my caller,no farther than 100yrs from me and less is usually the norm.

Lexty, From what I've heard you will be very happy with the CS24. I wasn't trying to talk you out of buying a Foxpro. I was only stating my limited experience with my MA21. IF I was to have the money, which I don't, to buy another call it would be a CS24. That way I would have the best calls both companies make. Good hunting to you, and stay safe.

Shayne

Back