predator calling with gerry blair

I read it, its good. There is another one I would recommend "the Complete Predator Hunter" by Mike Scolby as well. Gerry Blair is the man but its focused out west and many parts seem a old fashioned, seems like he set in his ways. This other book its thorough and puts a more modern perspective on things.

tj, ive noticed what you said about the blair book,

i might give the other one a try, i heard gerry has a part 2 to the book he first wrote too?

Gerry Blair covers the most important aspects in his original book. You will be hard pressed to prove him wrong in what he says. It is very entertaining on top of that.

I don`t know if it`s a part 2 or not I thought it was basically the same book. If it is a 2nd book may have to check it out.

hmm not sure,

im such a fan of gerrys that even if it is a reissue id have to have it lol,

i do believe its part 2 though of a 2 book series!

lonnie

I had a long conversation with Gerry Blair today, and he continues to improve health wise. He is truly a treasure to us all. His second book is an entirely different book. He is currently working on two other books. His ability to phrase things a bit differently than most folks makes his writings very interesting and enjoyable. Terms like "Graveyard dead", "Noon thirty", and "Midnight thirty" are way cool.

Well then looks like I am gonna have to get that 2nd book. Where should I look.Used to find some good reading from "The Outdoorsmans Edge".
cry.gif

Writers continually try to sound more intelligent than they are.... except Gerry Blair, the man doesnt need big words to prove he knows what hes talking about.

Enjoyed Jerry's books too.

When you make note of animals behavior being "different" than what you read, it isn't proving somebody "wrong", you've just learned something "more" about their behavior.

I haven't read Bill Bynum's book, didn't even know he had one out. Thought it was just video's. I'll have to do a search and check it out.

Originally Posted By: littletoes

When you make note of animals behavior being "different" than what you read, it isn't proving somebody "wrong", you've just learned something "more" about their behavior.

BINGO! littletoes.

Back