***May Hunter of the Month - Stories & Vote***

cbosshog79

May is over and it's time to take a look at some of our top stories for the past 30 days. Things are slowing down with summer on the horizon but we still had a few great stories to consider. Take a look at the prize list for the month and spend a minute to cast your vote.

******May Hunter of the Month Prizes******

This month we have a few production goodies for the winner. The first place winner will receive a Verminator Predator Calls Long Range Tweety, a Verminator window decal, and an EZ Yote Lanyard from EZ Access Gear!

Once again we will have an extremely entertaining videoPredators: Round 2 from TBR Outdoors, as well as Byron South's new Coming to the Call video.

For the past couple of months we have been handing out a very nice Leupold Hat and a Leupold Lens Pen for the story coming in second in votes. I really want to thank the guys at Remington for contributing to the effort, this stuff is great!

Thanks to everyone for being so generous and making this possible. As things grow I would love to see at least the top three get prizes, we aren't quite there yet but will be one day! I'm proud to be associated with the program and it is really an issue of pride watching it grow; thanks again to all of our HOB's and sponsors, you guys are making a difference here!!!

In addition to these items we also have a sponsor offering a service for the winner this month. Switch will be donating one free predator skull cleaning and whitening for a coyote, bobcat or fox! I'm sure that a few of you guys could find a use for this and we really appreciate his offer!

May%20HOM.JPG

IM000100.jpg

picture122-208x112.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.

produc1.jpg

PredatorPrey.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.
Dermestid Inc.
Screen Name: Switch
Name: Tim Hovey

Verminator Predator Calls
http://www.verminatorpredatorcalls.com
Rick Paillet

TBR Outdoors
15813 Sugar Plum Road
Kearney, Missouri 64060
Travis Trieb - (816) 204-4628
Clay Boan - (913) 271-3508
Richie Rhea - (816) 392-9204
TBR Outdoors

EZ Access Gear
cs@ezaccessgear.com

Byron South
Coming to the Call

***May Hunter of the Month Nominees***

1. Using A Wheelchair Blind For Calling Success

2. Called a cougar to within 30 yards

3. Double down in Central TX

4. Fun in the sun with Jeff and Uncle Jay

5. 1st dbl (pics)

Last edited:
Cody and Fellow PM Members:

THANKS for the May HOM nomination of my coyote calling with a wheelchair story and pictures. Good Luck to the other members with the vote and congratulations with your HOM story selection.

Last edited:
I want to THANK the Predator Master's for offering a contest where members can share hunting stories and situations that they have experienced. Also THANKS to those of you that took the time to read my posting and voted for my story in the contest.

I also want to express my thanks and appreciation for the companies and individuals that donated prizes for this event.

Thanks Kerry, now I'm waiting to see the story and pics from your WY hunt. Hopefully you guys had a GREAT hunt. With these spring hunts you have to put up with the heat, rain, bugs, and possibly a few of my friendly rattlesnakes.

Back