Help me choose a new Western hunting camo pattern...

utahpredator_7

I'm gonna be buying a whole new set of camo this year, and I'm trying to figure out what pattern. The highest options on my list are: Multicam, Mossy Oak TreeStand (already have some), Predator, ASAT, or I'm open to similar open-patterns that don't blob up. I'll be hunting the archery hunt here in Utah, both down in the cedars/fields and up to 9,000 feet. Also this pattern will be used up until it starts snowing a lot, at which time I'll switch for late season archery elk and coyotes. So, in summary, which of the patterns I mentioned (or similar others) would be best for the early-late fall hunts?

My next set will be one of the Predator patterns.I have some Mossy Oak and ASAT.IMO the ASAT is good but I think here in the east all that tan is a little to light colored.Out west it would probably be a good option.

King's Desert Shadow blends great in mesquite, sage, scrub, and anything with frost on it.
Multicam blends with anything.

KDS jacket, MC pants, and MO brush cap:

Notice how my left knee "disappears"

p1010005iw.jpg

You should really look into what King's Shadow Camo has to offer. They have a Mountain Shadow that is perfect for the Utah high country and their Desert is awesome for the Utah desert/sage landscape. Their products are built well and they are also based right here in Utah. So you would be helping out our local economy as well.

predator....I really like the break up ability of the larger patterns. I bowhunt and have alot of confidence in this pattern. Sleeping indian is another very good pattern, but pretty spendy stuff. Good luck,

There are a lot of great patterns out there, but I think that the Predator styles and ASAT are the ticket for Western hunting.

Back