Best hunting channels? DirecTV or Dish network?

UARick

Im gonna end up switching to dish or directv and wanted to know which you guys thought had the best hunting shows? Didnt know where else to post this.

I have directv and including ESPN on Sat morning I have three hunting channels. They are having more and more Predator hunting on all three also. I don't too much watch ESPN. Monthly bill isn't all that much either.

out here dish has OLN and VS. moving in a week and gonna get another provider that has Sportsman Channel. Looking at Cox to see what they have.

I have dish and I get VS, OLN, and I just got the sportsmans channel aawhile back. It was hard to find though channel 285 a long ways from the others

I have dish and there is 4 hunting channels, I think you can get all the same channels with dish and direct you just have to see what the cost is in your area will be,
I have the tv and internet through dish and where I am they are way cheaper then direct tv. almost half the cost actually,

i've had Dish for 3 years and just found out i do have Sportsman channel on my package. i'm so pissed. i was gonna change providers to get this channel and i had it all along. only thing i don't like about Direct is the long contract u have to sign.

Last edited:
DirecTV has the most Sportmans channels. And make sure to get DVR package so you can record all the shows you might miss and watch them later.

Back