Who's going?

ruger243223

Just wondering how many are going to the world coyote calling championships in Belen, NM. I am with my brother in law, we are very excited. Going to be a blast, looking forward to meeting some members and sharing some laughs. HAPPY HUNTING

Kerry Carver and I are signed up again. Look us up there. We'll be the ones with the new buckles.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Tony

there is a website I can't remember right off hand but I will get it up or someone will soon. I am looking forward to it. Should be a great time. HAPPY HUNTING

Me and my buddy James are singed up and going. I will let the admin decide here if I can put up the web site and Red Cunninham's(sp) number he is who is in charge of putting it on if it is ok let me know and I will get it up. Huh Tony that's weird because i'm pretty sure we will be wearing them.
Mike

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeKerry Carver and I are signed up again. Look us up there. We'll be the ones with the new buckles.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Tony

w00t.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

My self and Tj will be their this year we have been wanting to hunt in this for awile and be sides that I need to get back to my New Mexico roots after all I was born their lol.... It should be a blast and we are looking forward to it. Good luck to all who enter. God Bless Skinner

You know me and Garv will be there, and Tony I will lend you and Kerry my Buckles anytime, one of you can wear 07 and the other the 08, I guess I could lend you 97 too. If you need more than three we gotta call Garv and he can start lending. :)
I just hope the new buckle design this year looks good next to the others....(;
Me and Garv just shoot for the top ten, anything better than that is bonus...
97-1st
98-6th
99-4th
00-4th
01-9th
02-10th
03-6th
04-4th
05-2nd
06-2nd
07-1st
08-1st
09-4th
2010-----we shall see God willin, but you boys and girls better call great and shoot better.
smile.gif

Those are some good lookin' results there Al. I hope to be out there and hunt with all you guys if I can get my hunting partner to committ. Looks like a lot of fun.

I will look forward to you coming west Jason, the calcutta is a side bet that pays 4 places. You are betting you will make the top 4, all teams are auctioned one way or the other.

Where can we get some info about this hunt. That's not that far from home. I am headed to Colorado for a Elk hunt in October. A coyote hunt in New Mexico to finish off the year would be great.

I will be there with colofireguy. our fith year. We are going to spend our summer and fall thinning out the coyotes where Al and Garv hunt and if we have time we might get a few out of Tonys and Kerrys spots!

Originally Posted By: WackmasterI will be there with colofireguy. our fith year. We are going to spend our summer and fall thinning out the coyotes where Al and Garv hunt and if we have time we might get a few out of Tonys and Kerrys spots!

Get'r done I like your plan

Ill be there...Looking for a partner unless my cousin hunts with me....I know the area...Its going to be a good one!!! I could use another buckle...
tt2.gif

Back