Wildlife Technologies Mighty Atom 15 vs MA-21?

More power in more power out. The 21 is also louder.
IIrc they are both capable of storeing the same number of sounds 1000.
The 21 comes with 55 sounds vs 40 in the 15

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 3807patriotMore power in more power out. The 21 is also louder.
IIrc they are both capable of storeing the same number of sounds 1000.
The 21 comes with 55 sounds vs 40 in the 15

3807patriot covers this topic well.

Perhaps you'll find this info useful too. We sell about 2 to 1 Ma-21's over the MA-15.

The 2 reasons most cited for choosing the MA-15 are "I'm predator hunting on tight patches of ground and I don't need the extra volume" and "my budget is a little tight".

The 2 most cited reasons for choosing the MA-21 are, "I want 15 more sounds for a hundred bucks" and "I want the extra volume so I can call wide open land, crows, snows, etc."

If you'd like a sound demo or if you have a few questions, just give us a call. We now have over 220 sounds for a phone demo.

Best regards,

Mark Healy

you don't need any more volume than the 15 has,believe me i have used all the W.T.models.they can hear this farther than they will usually respond.i hunt the wide open spaces,the 21 uses more batteries to.

The MA15 will probably be all you need for predator hunting. BUT, for crow hunting you CANNOT get too much volume. That's why I ordered a MA21. It's supposed to be her today so I can play with it all weekend.

Shayne

I went for the extra 15 sounds for a $100
I can turn the volume down on the 21 to equal the 15 but I cant turn the volume up on a 15 to equal the 21.

Once you decided on which one get ahold of LionCaller to place your order he is very helpful and very easy to work with.
thumbup.gif

Last edited:
I have not heard a MA15 or been able to compare the 2 side by side, but have been very impressed with the incredible volume of the MA21 I just recieved. The sound quality is outstanding to my old ears. And as for the number of sounds, I don't think you can have too many. This is the third day I've had my MA21, and I'm allready making a list for more calls.

Shayne

Back