Jenny 10 yrs old got her free in front of Kmart
100_1700.jpg

Luna 3 yrs old born on my porch bordercollie/lab/heeler/aussie mix
100_2109.jpg

Izzy 2 yrs old bought her online.
101_0382.jpg

Bucky 1 1/2 bought him from Dasher
100_1217.jpg

Got my Brindle male (Stryker)from Mason Workman, my Brindle female (Sage) from David James, now Tmix's, my yellow male (Cooper) from a litter from Sage and Stryker, and my yellow female (Ida) from Thad Peterson.

Coopersfirstcoyote017.jpg

dogs227.jpg

SageStrykerNewpupsAugust14200902-4.jpg

SageStrykerNewpupsAugust14200903-5.jpg

Last edited:
here are a few terrier pics, we run mostly patterdales but have jagd/jack crosses, lakeland terrier, airedale,most are raised by me. the airedale came from dan minton and 1 patt came from jerry h of colorado. p.s i one of the lazy coon hunters that do it during the day
097.jpg

048.jpg

puppiesat7weeksold002.jpg

006.jpg

november14dayof2008003.jpg

Originally Posted By: emeraldterriers1Originally Posted By: Devin69emeraldterriers1, Man are those dogs on steroids? lol good looking dogs

no, just ready to rock

Booth blood in those patterdales?

Originally Posted By: WorkmanOriginally Posted By: emeraldterriers1Originally Posted By: Devin69emeraldterriers1, Man are those dogs on steroids? lol good looking dogs

no, just ready to rock

Booth blood in those patterdales?

just a trace.... nuttall. not alot of booth hunting blood out there most have been culled

Macnab is just a breed of "stock dog" with lots of "teeth". In this country, they are crossed into lots of stuff,to add "grit". The full Macnabs I been around are basicly "a hard headed,hard biting border collie." There by the reason for the "x'in" Try to get all the brains, and all the teeth,from both sides of the cross.
The emphasis on "try".
grin.gif

Duane, have you run into any of the Hanging Tree Dogs? They are making quite a name for themselves with stockmen over here.

I spent two days with Charlie Trayer, a few years ago in Kansas. The "Hangin Tree Dogs" are Bada$$, for what they are bred for. We can discuss it sometime, but, I'm not willin to "hijack" a thread to talk "stock dogs".
Send a "pm" or call me.

Between terriers and staghounds I could probably list quite a few, but these are my most recent stags.

103_1031.JPG

109_109.JPG

Black male is "Hondo" from Larry Stoddard in Nebraska. Brindle Greyhound is "Cinder" from Todd Capps in Idaho. Old black [beeep] was "Hyper" from Larry Bull in Idaho.

This paint colored stag "Gator" came from Larry Stoddard as well and was one of my best dogs.

0727081901.jpg

0801080025a.jpg

This gray shag [beeep] "Emma" came from Vargy.

downsized_1110081202a1.jpg

1108081420.jpg

That is her looking out of the box and a days worth of Idaho yotes with the Idaho crew. (We jumped and caught 2 more after the picture was taken.

Last edited:
If it'll work, a country boy will get it done. Some nice looking dogs.

Emerald, I like the looks of those first two dogs, the brown and the black and tan.

Yeah fellas that's a Baja bug with a dog box on it. It belongs to Todd Capps, the tall guy on the right in the picture. He's quite the engineer when it comes to rigs and boxes, he also built my jumpbox.

1108081054.jpg

The vented portion under the box is a terrier "compartment". Pretty cool rig and a blast to fly across a field in after a coyote.

Back