MP3 sounds to Foxpro Spitfire?

Frank44

I bought a Spitfire, and am not to sharp on computers. How can I get sounds from my MP3 to the Spitfire? I downloaded the Foxpro Programing Utility to my PC.
Frank

Hook up the USB cable from the Spitfire to the computer. Open the Foxpro Programming Utility. The left side will be the source (Your sounds folder) and the right side represents the ecaller. You choose on the left and insert on the right. The utility will automatically put the correct number on the sound so that your remote will recognize it to play it. I don't have a Spitfire manual but I think this info will cover the basics. If not, let me know and I'll try again.

You'd have to research the instructions for that particular mp3 player. Sorry I can't help you with that one. I would venture a guess that you could establish a "Line in" from the mp3 player to the computer and record them to file. They are already mp3 files so no conversion would be needed.

Originally Posted By: possumalHook up the USB cable from the Spitfire to the computer. Open the Foxpro Programming Utility. The left side will be the source (Your sounds folder) and the right side represents the ecaller. You choose on the left and insert on the right. The utility will automatically put the correct number on the sound so that your remote will recognize it to play it. I don't have a Spitfire manual but I think this info will cover the basics. If not, let me know and I'll try again.

The Spitfire doesn't use a USB cable. It has a removable SD card. You need to remove the card and use a card reader to access the files. It will show up on your PC as an external drive. You can use the Foxpro utility to arrange your sounds or do it manually by drag and drop and rename your sounds.

If you MP3 player has a removable drive, just use your card reader to access the files on the player and copy them to your PC. If the player only has built in memory, then connect it to your PC via USB and copy files to your PC hard drive.

If you do not have your Spitfire instruction manual you can download it from the Foxpro web site. It explains how to use the Foxpro sound utility and how to sync the new sounds with your remote once you have transferred the sounds.

My bad on the USB cable. I forgot that the Spitfire used the SD card. Sorry about that. Thanks to Jackindistress for straightening out old Possumal.

Back