I'd like to clear things up.

Duane@ssu

First off I have no personal issue with any member here.
Second, the "blow up" last week was a misunderstanding, I beleive it's been cleared up.
We are working to prevent a similar issue in the future.
Third I have been away from the board, because my hired man got hurt, and I am jammed up with no help.
My thanks for the phone calls and emails,from all the guys here.I just gotta keep the ranch running, and when I run outta time I don't "play on the puter". Duane

Well buddy it is good to see you back. Did they release your hired hand to go back to work? Was good talking to you the other day.
Mike

No!!! He's a puss,no help till June 1(he's been out since April 19). I will be around when I can, but the next two weeks might be hit and miss.

That's too bad about your hired man, you should've kick him in his other nut!! Then he could have em' both fixed at the same time.

Heck Duane,

If the Mrs. wouldn't get all bent out of shape I 'd come help ya....I'm a fair to middlin' cowboy!!! Wouldn't mind gettin out of "Dodge" for a bit.

Brian

We're gettin thru it. Just been a "rough road" for awhile.
Things are looking up.Heck I even went hunting for two hours before work today. Rained last night, so I had to wait for it to soak in. No good reason to waste daylight.
We didn't get any yotes, but did whack a few rock chucks.
I was working by 8am, with 6 chucks dead. Best day I had in awhile.

Back