deafining....

ryank

I just got home from work about an hour ago. When I stepped out of my truck I was blasted with the sound of coyotes howling and yipping. They couldn't have been more then 150 yards away. (IT WAS LOUD!!)

I grabbed my rifle and sat on the tailgate of my truck and started playing a tune for them. After about two minutes I could hear rustling in the brush but no coyote walked out to it's death.

After about 20 min. they left, so I packed it up and went into the house. As soon as I walked in the door the phone started ringing. It was my neighboor calling to see if I saw anything because he could hear them howling for the past 3 hours. And his cow's have been raising a fit.

I told him what happened and he asked me if I could come hunt his land as soon as possible to get rid of the "blasted things" (as he put it) I gladdly accepted and he offered me 10 dollars for every coyote I took off of his land. I told him I would have done it for free, with that he said fine I'll give you 20.
eek.gif

Does that make me a professional? Getting paid to do something I love? I think I now know how the people on all the hunting show's feel now.

My question is this.... WHAT COULD BE BETTER????????

Wish me luck so I don't blow this wonderful opportuinity.

Ryan

------------------
NV88280.jpg

[This message has been edited by ryank (edited 07-10-2001).]

"Does that make me a professional?"

Well, I guess that remains to be seen. If you end up with a $100 bucks or more in the next week or so, I'd say yeah. LOL
smile.gif

Later, Curt

Back