Flextone w/WT Sounds?

DoubleCK

Anyone tried one out yet? Just couldn't resist. I ordered a Mimic yesterday.
unsure.gif

Got an email and a phone message today from M or M, (I can't tell the difference
tt2.gif
) at Wildlife Callers. The Mimic is on it's way. I tell you these guys work hard to do it right!
thumbup1.gif

Hey Double CK,

Thank you again for your business. We're in the process of totally revamping our shipping methods into a system that's more consumer friendly and cost friendly too. I'm glad we were able to save you a few extra bucks. We're finding more and more that just relying on a UPS connection is not always in the customer's best interest...so...we're fixing it.

I'm attaching a video we made yesterday that talks a little bit about the FLextone Mimic and a couple of questions people sent us about it. If you like satirical humor, the first part of the video pokes a little fun at a Strongsville, Ohio family who allowed themselves to become "trapped" in their home by a menacing squirrel.

Your Mimic caller shipped yesterday, so keep an eye out for it.

All the best,

Mark Healy (one of the M's)

I get confused easily. LOL From my PM's with Mark Healy he seems like a great guy. My name is not spelled the same, but in school I hated Alan Ladd movies---Shane come back, Shane come back. That got old real quick.

Shayne

Shaaaaaayyyyynnnnnneeeeee!!!!!!
tt2.gif
lol.gif
tt2.gif
lol.gif

I have been called Roger all my life. It always feels like a compliment to me.

Craig Maris

Last edited:
Score 1 for Craig. When my son was born, my Mother-in-law started calling him George, which was NOT his name. I had a t-shirt made that said " my name is David DAMMIT". She stopped that George crap quick. And they say I have no sense of humor. Ha

Shayne

The Mimic came today. Sounds pretty good in the GunRoom. I'm planning to take it and my 2030MS out tomorrow and see how they sound side by side. So far I think the distress sounds are pretty good on the Mimic. However, I think the MS will stand out with the Coyote sounds.

DoubleCK,

Glad your first impression was good. My plan for the Mimic is to get in some tight cover (my old stompin' grounds where I learned how to predator call) and try it out. I think it will be a light & easy to use call in dense, shotgun tight brush where a remote control is limited or altogether useless.

Let me know how it goes for you,

Mark Healy

Originally Posted By: carvercallsI enjoyed the video Mark, Good Job
thumbup.gif

Thanks! We had fun doing it. That story was way too ridiculous to pass on making some kind of comment.

Mark

Went to the hills this morning to gather for a little Ivermectrin treat.

Took the Mimic along. Easy to operate. Very clear sound. Not near as loud as the 2030MS.

Pretty cool little deal!

Back