My new toy!!

Zack Beam

What do you fellas think?

Remington 700 SPS 22-250, topped with a Leupold Rifleman
3-9x50mm scope.

DSCF0738.jpg

DSCF0739.jpg

Last edited:
Ill have to get back to you on that one. I just picked It up today. I will have to order me some V-Max for It. Should be able to take It to the range and get It dialed In next week sometime.

Originally Posted By: Zack BeamIve only got about $550 in it.

COOL Rifle.
thumbup1.gif
You got a great deal on it too.
The 22-250 is here forever. Feed it right, and you'll be happy with its performance.

I originally bought a Remington ADL .223 with the 26" heavy barrle, but it was just to heavy for me so I traded it for this locally. It was dusty from not being used hardly ever from what I was told, but I brought it home and cleaned her up and she looks like a brand new rifle and scope now!

Nice rig. I have one just like it but mine is topped with a Nikko Stirling. You will love this rifle. I feed it 55gr. Nosler BT pushed by 34gr. of Benchmark. Sub MOA @ 100yds is effortless. The 1:14 twist limits the size of the pills to 55gr. but I am working up a load for the 60gr. VMAX. I will let you know how it does after my range day. Have fun!!!

Everything. Probably alittle deer hunting next season to.

Originally Posted By: mountain stateThat one should do what you need.
What are you gonna use it for Yotes, G-hogs, or BOTH ?

Originally Posted By: Zack BeamEverything. Probably alittle deer hunting next season to.

Originally Posted By: mountain stateThat one should do what you need.
What are you gonna use it for Yotes, G-hogs, or BOTH ?

52 gr Seirra BRHP is an outstanding bullet to use for deer in that round.

50s will do good as long as its not too windy. Thats why I want to try the 60gr. I enjoy learning things the hard way so I am determined to try the 60gr. I dont know if you load your own or not but if not, my best factory load, for the price was the .55gr. Winchester. 3/4" MOA @ 100yds. My best with my Nosler reload was 1/2" MOA @ 100yds. I just have my Noslers a bit hotter than the factory ammo. But, paper punching is one thing, a Yote on the move is a different ball game.

You should not have any problems killing coyotes with that rifle.

IMO the 50gr Nosler BT will be a better bullet than the 50 VMax for coyotes. I've got 55 Nosler BT's for my 22-250 AI, with a 1-12 twist.

55gr Sierra SBT's are also accurate, proven performers.

Back