Where did you get your dogs from......

poser

Well we have posted this on other forums and it is kinda funny how small of a world we live in. If you would, post who you got your dogs from. Please post what type of dog they were...hound, cur, etc...I will have to find my list....

Last edited:
Devin, easy buddy....your gonna run outta breath bein so long winded and such. Actually you got Joe Dirt from Poco. You culled the two you got from me. What about the Bozo stuff? Where did you get all of the dogs from?

Well buddy, since I'm gonna blame you for getting me started. I got some from you. Wade Lemon, Kim Payne, and Ken Duncan also had a hand in the making of my mentally unstable mustang bunch... DD

Well buddy, since I'm gonna blame you for getting me started. I got some from you. Wade Lemon, Kim Payne, and Ken Duncan also had a hand in the making of my mentally unstable mustang bunch... DD

Sorry Pushed the button twice....Slow, Very slow

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: killcoyotesmy 5 redbones, i bred and raised them. my 1 walker i got from russ bellar. How do you like the Bellar dog?

Originally Posted By: poserDevin, easy buddy....your gonna run outta breath bein so long winded and such. Actually you got Joe Dirt from Poco. You culled the two you got from me. What about the Bozo stuff? Where did you get all of the dogs from? Jason, My Bozo dogs, The breeding came from Timothy Ball, Bozo was out of Hickory Nut Harry. My dogs live up to their blood name (Bozo) just a bunch of circus clowns that can't get a think caught.
I think it was the fire dept that culled those pups I got from you. I wish I had them to put on a bear or two.

Got my Jagd from Dan Minton in Northwest Iowa. Got my fiest from a guy in KC. Most of the curs I used to have came from a couple hunters/breeders in Northeast Iowa and the redbones I used to have were from a couple local guys and later our own crosses.

CB

Well i tried to put together a list. I can's remember some of the peoples names or even some of the dogs names but here goes....

Zeek blk n tan male pup Dan Iasiacson free
Blue blk n tan male pup Dan Iasiacson free
Pepper blk n tan female 1.5yr Dan Iasiacson $350.00
Dakota plott/walker male 6yr Dan Iasiacson $500.00
Banjo blk n tan male 2yr Carl Bettis $500.00
Josie walker female 1.5yr Bob Olsen free
???? bluetick female 1.5yr ???? $50.00
???? bluetick female 2yr ???? $50.00
Skittles plott female 4yr ???? free
Huck ticked male 5yr Ryan Anderson free
Sadie walker female 3yr Jeff Bradley free
???? walker female 5yr Jason Adamson $500.00
Chonk redtick male 7yr Wade Lemon $1,500.00
Bamma bluetick female pup Wade Lemon trade
Koda running walker male 5yr Bridger Petrini free
Pepper bluetick female pup Carson Dyches free
Juan T.M.H female pup Shawn Wadsworth $50.00
Sadie T.M.H female pup Shawn Wadsworth $50.00
Dixie T.M.H female pup Zane Peters trade
Josie T.M.H female pup Bill Pollock trade
Socks T.M.H female pup Kim Payne free
Peach red/white female pup Mike Martindale free
Ashley bluetick female pup Eric Milligan $100.00
Jazz redtick female pup Eric Milligan partners

I have also started piles of pups for Kim Payne and Wade Lemon, I couldn't even begin to tell you all the names of the pups. I've had a great opportunity to seen some good young dogs and got to see what they turned into with some guys that hunt for a living.

Please keep em commin.....

devin, i like my pup from russ alot. he`s only 10 months old, but he`s runs a great track and is trees well. he`s also the loudset hound i`ve ever heard. i think he`s got potential, his sire is bellars sod buster and dam is bellar`s janis joplin. sod buster won the pkc spring championships this year and is rated as one of the top coonhounds in the country. janis is the 2007 ukc world champion coonhound. i also booked a pup out of little red when russ breeds her.

Working just two right now 1/2 Leopard Cur,1/4 BMC, 1/4 Walker bred up by Bob Fogel. MT.Cur Striker x Streak from Jared Plumlee. Both just over a year old doing a good job on cat,grey fox & bear. (Ok sometimes even a good coyote & deer race)

Ive only had mine for a short time, I got a started dog from Duane.. This dog is unreal in my book on how well it is trained.. Im not 100 percent certain on what its crossed with so ill leave that part out..

I'm with Kerry I got a started dog from Duane. My dog is started exceptionaly well. He is a great dog to be around and hunt with. He is a Catohula, Kemmer cross.
Mike

Last edited:
well i have three right now, rebel is a blackmouth that i got as a pup from a one legged hog hunter, cleo who is out of rebel and a catahoula that i got from a gov't trapper, and moses, hes 1/2 catahoula, 1/4 jack russell, 1/4 pit, and he came from another sorry gov't trapper, they all three will eat and sleep so they work well with me, ha

I have two catahoullas I bought off the tit when I was hunting in TX,
My Macnab x Collie came from a cowboy here.
Two cat hounds from Wade Lemon
A Walker I got from a kid locally as a pup
A female Brindle from Dasher.
11 pups from my Buckshot Catahoula x Peanut (cur) 1 day old.
Thats all I have in my kennel right now.

Back