Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs!

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
In various Uniforms!

We finally made our different styles of Nathan's 5/1 6.75" Franks, and photographed them for our display boards.

Tell me what you think!

DSCN0256.jpg

Chicago!

DSCN0252.jpg

Chili!

DSCN0241.jpg

Texas!

DSCN0239.jpg

New YAWK!

DSCN0234.jpg

Tokyo!

DSCN0227.jpg

And Finally.. the Plain Hotdog!

Not to mention,

DSCN0223.jpg

The Beef, or Beef & Lamb Gyro!

DSCN0221.jpg

The Chicken Gyro!

And of course...
DSCN0247.jpg

10" and 8 ounces of Monster Dog, Polish Kielbasa!

(We also have 4 different, 1/4lb specialty sausages that I think I'm going to photograph also. Smoked German Sausage, Chicken Apple Gouda Sausage, Classic Kielbasa, and an Apple Sage Vegetarian Sausage to shock and awe the granola crunchers who come up to scoff at us!)

Waiting for my Kitchen unit to come from Orlando, it's taking FOREVER! But it should make it next week... I'm hoping and praying!

Steve, I'd take a couple of those "Chicago" dogs, if you can get them to me hot... They all look good, I'm just not sure about that Tokoyo though...That might be deadly..
w00t.gif

Now you've got me hungry and I'm going to need to go to my local store front for a Chicago dog...
drool.gif

Dang, Steve!!
Just how busy do you like to stay??

I didn't realize you were into the fast food market. I thought it was only hot rods, knives & calls!

Never done hot rods, Will. Just regular cars n' trucks. Now that's behind me and I'm setting this up in its place... I'm SO CLOSE... should have it running next week.

Great looking dogs. I perfer the plain, everything else is just too dang fancy. Good luck to ya on your new adverture. Hope to hear about the success soon.

I'm glad to see that you are getting so close to making this happen and wish you the best of luck. Keep us updated, it looks like you have some really great products thus far!

Man, those all look good!

Love them Gyros.

Round here you go putting ketchup on a dog and they'll look at ya like they're going to kill ya.

I'm from the midwest originally and wouldnt think of making one without it.

Really strange some traditions are?

Haven't posted much lately... The stand is rockin'! Working 14 to 16 hour days, but getting it on its feet, and it seems to be taking off like a missile!

Only getting a couple hours per week on knives, but I'm still at it!

Do those Chicago dogs have dill salt on them? I've had one like that, and it was awesome. Those all look really good.

I'm over on the Olympic Peninsula, in the Rain Shadow!

The Gyros are really a big hit, the only other place in town does them for double the money. People are giving us REALLY good feedback on ours.

The Chicago has Celery salt on it. They're really good!

Here it is lately! Check out the Nathan's Famous umbrellas and the Pepsi barrel! (Can't do Coke, not allowed to compete with a Home Depot contract... Starting to like MtDew and Dr Pepper again! )

34368_133049883383541_130263166995546_254106_5877040_n.jpg

The dogs look good Steve, Is there a discount for PM members lol. Good luck on your endeavor. I think that pepsi is better, BTW what coffee did you go with ? I just got a hold of some that is roasted in Tumwater it's called Ravens Brew. Try their House Blend, it's my new favorite.

Back