Wildlife Callers, Wildlife Technologies, DPMS, MOJO, & More - Site News

LionCaller

Gentlemen,

Sorry for the looong hiatus from PM recently!

I got back from the Ohio World Predator Expo (which, by the way, was a blast – Brent & Barry & Co. did a fine job of growing the event) and got completely swamped with business – predator calling and otherwise. Thank goodness it all happened as the predator season was winding down and customer call volume began to recede a bit. I‘m still wearing too many hats.

I have looked through some of your posts and I am pleased to see that our customer service is being held in high regard. I must agree with hyperwrx (Scott) that we are working at a thoroughbred’s pace to make ourselves even better for next season. We understand that being busy this fall will be good, but we need to be able to serve the needs of the predator callers who, in good faith, call us to do business. We had a great opening act, and we appreciate everyone who entrusted us to deliver an outstanding product.

In the process of readying ourselves, we will make our store processes and product presentation more logical. We will offer more products and product choices. We've already added SOME DPMS uppers/barrel assemblies and accessories (many more to come), MOJO Decoys , and there are others yet to get posted into the store. In order to offer world-class experiences we must have fine-tuned, and technically up-to-date backend processes. We never want our customers – you – to feel or even sense our workload when you call our office. To Marc Reindell, Dave Martens, and me, that's simply not acceptable.

And to answer Ursus21’s question about WIldlife Technologies Mighty Atoms and their presence in the market – we’re working on that!

Many changes & betterments, that are being quality controlled throughout the update process, will be coming online. I am learning that this stuff doesn’t happen overnight and adding quality products to the store is a monumental undertaking. I’m a get it done yesterday kinda guy, so my hair is getting grayer by the hour, but we're doing it right the first time.

If any of you ever have a problem with a product or service that we’ve provided, don’t hesitate to call. We want to earn your business and trust at the same time.

Thank you all again for your patronage,

Mark Healy

Also -

I should tell everyone that Dave Martens (Wildlife Callers' partner and field guru) rolled his Honda quad several days ago and completely ruptured his Achilles tendon - he is officialy out for the rest of this season. He usually lion hunts until mid-May.

He's going under the knife next week for repairs and then out of commission for 4 to 6 months.

Mark Healy

yotehunter,

Lord knows I wish I did! I'll pester Bill a bit when he gets back from his travels (he's out of town right now).

Mark Healy

Mark,
Thanks for the update and the reply. I look forward to seeing the WT callers become more visible to the public in the future. When you guys get the new beefed up Mojo Critter decoy I will buy it. Please post on here when that hits the market and you have them in stock. Also hope your partner Dave has a 100% recovery and can get back out there as soon as physically possible.

Originally Posted By: Ursus21Mark,
When you guys get the new beefed up Mojo Critter decoy I will buy it. Please post on here when that hits the market and you have them in stock.

Ursus21 - The new MOJO Critters have arrived and we have them in stock for immediate delivery! Order online by CLICKING HERE

Or give us a call at 877-734-1010 and we'll get one right to you.

Thank you again,

Mark Healy

PS. Thanks to all of you for the kind words and prayers. Dave had his surgery and he's making the most of his time in recovery. He's got a huge cast and 4-wheeled cart that he drags his leg around on. It doesn't look like it's made for goin' callin' but I'll bet it does before this is all over. Dave is not a couch & TV kinda guy.

Back