April HOM.... Stories, Prizes & Vote!

cbosshog79

Well, it's time to recognize a few contributions from some of our members and hand out a couple of really nice prizes while were we are at it. Take some time to read up and give back to the members who have taken the time to document their hunts.

******April Hunter of the Month Prizes******

Have you ever wanted a custom set of predator calls from a piece of elk antler??? Well, this is your chance! Canislatrans54 (Will Horting) has put together another great set of calls this time out of cow horn.

With all of these calls we should probably help you out with a lanyard that will help you get into the field. You're really going to like this... An EZ Yote Lanyard from EZ Access Gear will accompany the HOM package this month and let me tell you, it's NICE!

Once again we will have an extremely entertaining videoPredators: Round 2 from TBR Outdoors, as well as Byron South's new Coming to the Call video.

For the past couple of months we have been handing out a very nice Leupold Hat and a Leupold Lens Pen for the story coming in second in votes. I really want to thank the guys at Remington for contributing to the effort, this stuff is great!

Thanks to everyone for being so generous and making this possible. As things grow I would love to see at least the top three get prizes, we aren't quite there yet but will be one day! I'm proud to be associated with the program and it is really an issue of pride watching it grow; thanks again to all of our HOB's and sponsors, you guys are making a difference here!!!

In addition to these items we also have a sponsor offering a service for the winner this month. Switch will be donating one free predator skull cleaning and whitening for a coyote, bobcat or fox! I'm sure that a few of you guys could find a use for this and we really appreciate his offer!

April%20HOM.JPG

IM000100.jpg

picture122-208x112.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.

produc1.jpg

PredatorPrey.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.
Dermestid Inc.
Screen Name: Switch
Name: Tim Hovey

TBR Outdoors
15813 Sugar Plum Road
Kearney, Missouri 64060
Travis Trieb - (816) 204-4628
Clay Boan - (913) 271-3508
Richie Rhea - (816) 392-9204
TBR Outdoors

NCK Predator Calls
Screenname: canislatrans54
Name: Will Horting
Email: coyote_crazy_in_ks@yahoo.com
Phone: (Tracfone) Cell# 785-787-0081 No voicemail!
Address: 1212 N. Santa Fe Ave. Salina, Ks. 67401

EZ Access Gear
cs@ezaccessgear.com

Byron South
Coming to the Call

******April Hunter of the Month Nominees******

1. Big coon hunt!!!

2. NE Archery Gobbler

3. Coyotes Taken With Spitfire

4. Early morning hunt!...

5. My 2009 Black Bear Hunt... Part 1

My 2009 Black Bear Hunt... Part 2

My 2009 Black Bear Hunt... Part 3

My 2009 Black Bear Hunt... Part 3

6. Old Troublesome Coyote...

7. Trinity VS Skippy...

8. The streak continues...

Originally Posted By: getemcloseya u can vote Originally Posted By: cbosshog79Originally Posted By: mtcurmanAre you allowed to vote if you're a candidate?

Sure thing!
OK,thanks guys!!

As always we appreciate the guys who take the time to share their stories as well as everyone who votes. Things are slowing down some for the summer months but we still had a good showing.

Congrats to Ben, we all enjoyed the read...

4493350795_934773abf9.jpg

Back