Attn: groundhog, prariedog and varmint hunters " Silent Sun Shade "

BoondockOutdoors

Here is the newest product offered by Boondock-Outdoors. The "Silent Sun Shade" is a soft collapsible sun shade for varmint hunting rifle scopes. The shade can be carried around in your pocket, range bag or just slide it back over the objective bell of your scope and leave it there. When you need it just slide it into position and it will block the glare of the sun off of your scopes objective lens. Some varmint scopes already come with a hard tube sun shade, but where do you store it when you dont need it? The hard tube versions are also a fixed lenght. The Silent Sun Shade can be adjusted to the length needed by sliding it in or out on the objective bell of your scope. The "Silent Sun Shade" is made from a neoprene material and stays on the scope with its own tension. The smallest scopes that I can offer these for right now are those with a 40mm objective. Here are some pics with a "Silent Sun Shade" Collapsed and Extended on one of my varmint rifles.
Sunshadecol.jpg
Sunshadeext.jpg

The "Silent Sun Shade" is $10.00( I will need to know the brand and model of scope you are ordering for and also a measurement from the outside of the objective bell on your scope)Camo is a $2.00 upgrade..

Get your order in now spring is around the corner and these varmints will be in your scope before you know it, and you dont want the sun in your scope when they are.

Shipping & Handling(in the continental U.S.)/Foreign orders pay actual shipping charges:
one product $3.00
two products $4.00
three or more products ordered = Free shipping

If you would like to place an order you can send me a privat message here on Predator Masters or send me an e-mail at boondockoutdoors@verizon.net

I accept Check, Money order, Paypal or the new Gunpal payment system.

Also keep an eye out for more new and innovative predator/varmint hunting products to be release in the near future.

Thank you for your interest,
Jeremiah Weber

That is a neat idea!!
thumbup1.gif
I was out tonite in the rain,I was thinking that I wished I had my shade to keep the rain off of the objective. How do they hold up in the rain?
smile.gif

Plus its silent for moving through brush and stuff,you wont hear that clink of aluminium.I like that,the yotes won't!!

I am running a free shipping in the Continental US. special for the month of March, as i am trying to raise the funds so that I can become a Predator Masters banner sponser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boondock-Outdoors is now a Predator Masters Banner Sponser.

First off we would like to thank all of the people that have supported us ove the last season. Without all of you we wouldnt have been able to make this sponsership jump.

Thank you all,
Jeremiah Weber

Look out for some new products from us in the next few weeks. Including a new line of open and closed reed production calls. The open reeds will be using our very own cast toneboards.
We also will be selling our own turkey and predator hunting diaphragm calls that we make in house.
We have been making and selling all these calls locally for over 5 years now and have had great success with them. Also keep an eye out for new neoprene products to be released.
If you have an products that you would like to see us make please contact us and we will see what we can do to make it a reality..

Once again thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Back