Fun in the sun with Jeff and Uncle Jay (video)

carvercalls

Staff member
I was recently invited down to do a little hunting with Jeff Mock.. What a BLAST!! Uncle Jay joined us on Saturday for GREAT DAY OF HUNTING!! Thanks Jeff and Jay I sure had a great time, I hope we can do it again soon!!

Jeff had been telling me how well the Mojo critter decoy was working.. I really have never been much of a believer in decoys, UNTIL NOW!! This coyote came in as hot as I've ever seen one come in.. His eyes were locked in on the Mojo!! The fox pro Fury had been playing for about 2 to 3 minutes, just a few feet from the critter.. We actually heard the coyote coming before we saw him.. I had about a second ( literally )to get the camera pointed in the direction he was coming from.. The skid marks at the decoy pretty much tell how fast this coyote was coming in and how close he got to the decoy.. Jeff barked and got the coyote stopped, Jeff made one heck of a good shot on the coyote!!
Here is a little video that we filmed.. This is my first YouTube down load so I'm still learning.. I would like to thank Jeff for not only having me down for the hunt and the fantastic hospitality that him and his family gave me, but for also showing me what the Mojo critter decoy will do.. ( (I guess its never to late to teach an old dog new tricks LOL)
There is a 33 second delay before the video starts SORRY.. I hope ya enjoy it.. Kerry

HOM%20-%20Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Barry, It really looks good on the big screen.. We replayed it on Jeff's Hd TV, the quality of the picture in (1080I) was fantastic
thumbup.gif
This is just a teaser for the next DVD, which should be out before Christmas.. I hope!!

Originally Posted By: reddog964Great Video and some Good shooting Too. Lucky she didn't run off with the MOJO.

Looking through the camera it actually did look like it hit the critter but it just came close.. If ya watch it again look at the dust cloud when he came skidding in. Pretty impressive!!

Any video where the coyote is doing something a little different is welcomed. Close-quarter shooting like this is fantastic. Good job.

FYI_ I was at Bass Pro shop here in Tempe this afternoon and they are all out of Mojo Critters. Tough to keep them on the shelf- even in the off season.

Great video, good example of how sometimes the Critter can work too well. Certainly keeps you on your toes when you know things like this can happen.

Nice footage Kerry! I sure had a blast with you and Jay. November is just right around the corner, so get ready. I think that from now on, a shotgun on the stand is going to be a must.

For those of you who have never used one, the Critter is a remakable thing to see in action.

Just be ready when you start calling cause they have a tendancy to come in at a full run!

Like Kerry said, we heard him before we saw him so Kerry was able to get the camera pointed in the right direction. Nice job Kerry!

Back