Double down in Central TX

yotecatslayer34

Went out the other wknd and got these 2 males North of the Austin area. Setup on a steep slope overlooking a pasture /treeline with numerous cattle that kept messing up my stand (or so I thought) by coming right up to the foxpro and mojo critter. Switched up from the rabbit to a female invitation and was about to pack it up 30min in when I heard some movement from behind me. Slammed the bigger male @ approx. 20 yds DRT. Shortly thereafter I hit some pup distress / ki-yi's with the FX3 and Les Johnson RuffieDawg Jr. Not even 1 minute later the smaller male came screaaming past me from the back door to the mojo (close from the 1st male) and rolled him 5 shots later @ approx. 55yds. Used the Rem. 870 20 ga w/ # 3 Bk Express mags.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shot this gal the next morn

Sadlyy I shot my foxpro at the same time I rolled her
cry.gif
I guess thats what I get for being stupid and setting up my gear in the tall grass which covered everything from my field of view =\

Sure was an exciting weekend though, one of the best Ive ever had which I will not soon forget.

HOM%20-%20Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments guys, I had a good time indeed! Loco- Its actually used for the cattle panel and yes it does have some camo.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: wybobWhat does it cost to have a foxpro mounted? Good post, too bad about the e-call, is it repairable?

I busted a gut laughing at that
tt2.gif

Last edited:
Back