Tritronics Products

yoteslayer0927

FYI....If anyone on this forum uses Tritronics products and needs anything including new products or unwarrantied service let me know as I can usually get you pretty good deals!!

Brian

Sweet! I'm in the market for another G2 receiver/collar.
smile.gif

Tony

Not really an ad Duane. I do I lot of R and D with'em and can facilitate transactions for ya all if need be, Including a 10% discount from what most retailer advertise (includes shipping)!!! Sorry if its an isssue just trying to be helpful!!!

Brian

Last edited:
If I knew anything about training collars for dogs, I would say this is a good deal. My buddy in Utah does the same thing and got me a huge savings on my G2's.
Good stuff to know.

You just have to be patient with me as I have to call on every order to get their most up-to-date prices and any "specials" as it varies from week to week for us! Some weeks great deals some not...but usually better than catalog prices at least by a few bucks when you go to figuring shipping and all especially for entire systems......add-ons and accessories not quite as much!!!!

Brian

Last edited:
yoteslayer, thanks for the price on the trash breaker collars i will be getting back to you here in the next couple of days.
Mike

Back