My Last Class!!!! Pic heavy!!!

yoteslayer0927

After a pretty good career as a professional retriever trainer of nearly 20 years I am officially calling it quits. I simply want to spend more time in the field hunting and working my own dogs. I know they are not hounds but here is my last group going thru training...Hope you enjoy and all are for sale so.......
Belle:
DSC_4412.jpg

DSC_4393.jpg

Boomer:
DSC_4427.jpg

DSC_4429.jpg

Hank:
DSC_4455.jpg

DSC_4463.jpg

Meme:
DSC_4474.jpg

DSC_4496.jpg

Race:
DSC_4500.jpg

DSC_4510.jpg

These pups are all hard charging aggressive retrievers. Rio and Race are passive alert detection dogs and have done cadaver work in the past. I am putting them thru my retriever program now but have also taught then to alert on Red Wolf scat. I have a buddy doing some research in North Carolina and he is spending some serious money on DNA testing to determine if scat he collects is wolf or 'yote but I think I've got them alerting just on the Red Wolf. Awaiting a big group of scat, going to let the dogs ID them as 'yote or wolf and then send them to the lab and compare the results.

I am struggling about selling this little Keg female...something about her I really like. I hope you enjoy and thanks for letting a retriever guy invade your hound section!!!!!!

Brian

Last edited:
They look great Brian.

Next time you are over, I'll pick your brain on some training tips on my pups. See...you'll never be offically over with training.
smile.gif

Tony

Back