I'm in Trouble!! Meet the New addition to the Family

Kracker

Well after months of looking and going over what I was looking for in a decoy dog /and family partner well we made out choice this week
We are going to be picking up our Red Heeler Saturday morning. I will have my hands full. But my 12 year old boy and wife are full on ready for the challenge and the fun.

we got a big yard for her to play in with the boy, we got her crate to sleep in, lots of kong chew toys to save my boots lol.

let the fun and work begin! Anyone Got some Tips! haha

4542823590_09d19387ce_o.jpg

Not much cuter than a heeler pup. I'll try to beat everyone else to the punch on this one: take her with you as much as you can and expose her to as much as you can.

I just got a 7 1/2 week old male that looks just like your new female off of craigslist. They are so cute. You should see my male next to my 6 month old catahoula/cur crosses. If your female is anything like my male and all full of pi$$ and vinegar then good luck. She will make a great dog.
DaFUnk

Originally Posted By: obarotake her with you as much as you can and expose her to as much as you can.
Yes,just not into bass pro,cabelas,home depot,big r,places like that. I've had so many dogs growl and snap at me while I was looking at guns or hunting gear it ain't even funny!

Yeah I grew up on a dairy and we had four heelers and if you did not keep them working they would find work (chewing herding kids chassin cars) we have a good game plan set up for her and we plan on keeping her physically and mental stimulated as much as posable! Thanks guys she is going to be a real treat to work with RP

Back