EARLY MORNING HUNT!!!

simio

Hello again, this past wednesday on my day off went calling in a few spots that never had any luck before, the first two did not produced anything, lots of deer and turkey around me to look at. On my third stand i followed all tactics known for success,full camo, parked about half mile away,walked slow and making very little noise,placed spitfire 35 yards downwind,sat quiet for about 7 min. just looking aroung getting familiar with the scenery.
this is how it looked like.

007.jpg

I started with long female howls for about 3 min. quiet for 5 min, young coyote howls for another 5 min. quiet for 5 min., female howls on spitfire and male howls with mouth calls, i did this mix for like 2 min, then quiet for like 8 min. finally pup distress for about 3 min. when sweeping left to rigth i saw a coyote standing at the other side of the grass field. i grabbed the gun to see it on the scope, after about 2 minutes the coyote did not move just looked to where the noise was coming from but did not saw anything, i took a good solid shot to the chest rigth there before it was to late.

005.jpg

this pic is from where i sat on the stand

008.jpg

hope enjoy as i did.

HOM%20-%20Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back