Got my COyote in today

Dmcgee

Got it in today. RRA Coyote 16 inch in .223/5.56 Nikon 3x9x40 buckmaster. RRA hirise 1 piece mount.

IMG_0288.jpg

I love mine and I remember that day. It was fun to get in the mail. It was fun to get sighted in. It is fun to get out of the safe every time.

But most of all it is a fun calling rifle.

Great lookin rig there. Let us know how it shoots and handles. And tell us how LOUD the 16' barrel is. I've heard it's loud loud, but something short and light is what I've been thinking about. I think I'll get one Monday after I win Powerball tomorrow.LOL No kidding, nice gun, and I'm totally jealous.

yh57

Originally Posted By: yotehunter57 And tell us how LOUD the 16' barrel is. I've heard it's loud loud, but something short and light is what I've been thinking about.

It's loud. I thought my 24" was loud, too though. Just wear electronic muffs.

my buddy has a brand new one and is patiently waiting for his Rockriver scope mount to arrive.

They "shoulder and swing" really really nice !!

Originally Posted By: LeviSSOriginally Posted By: yotehunter57 And tell us how LOUD the 16' barrel is. I've heard it's loud loud, but something short and light is what I've been thinking about.

It's loud. I thought my 24" was loud, too though. Just wear electronic muffs.

Yeah its kinda loud not too bad.

I am a little dissapointed in the range performance so far. But that was with some cheapo 55 grain softpoint factory loads. Did a little better with 50 grain vmax but still would like to see better groups.

Quote:I am a little dissapointed in the range performance so far.

Put about 80 rounds of the cheap FMJs though it. My D-Tech tighened up a lot over the "break-in" period.
Around 100, it was shooting bugholes with Hornady ammo.

That's a nice predator rig.
thumbup1.gif

Back