Short Mag and Clyde

Man those patterdales are varmint lightnin, ive had a few and they would catch anything i showed em. Ive heard jagdterriers are the same way. Congrats on the yote thinning.

Pretty good? She's having a better spring break than I had!! Light yard work and honey do's for me!!!

Nice pictures Devin!

C

Wasabi and Bud n( could throw the Dorn Females in too) are headed to Utah tomorow if any of you guys want to take a look at them. Give me a call.
My Son is taking my Daughter to the airport. Devin 801-910-1501

Guys, I have had a million pm's now. If you are serious about any of these dogs give me a call. I am not going to take you too serious over a pm. Sorry.

bigc, I think you are going to be Happy with bud. Got him on 2 more coyotes today and he is smoking them. Tracked one cripple for over a mile. He is full of grit.Bone crunchin grit.lol Maybe should have kept him.lol
I still have Wasabi and she is doing the same thing. I will get some pictures of them on here tomorow.

That is awesome Devin! I am excited to get him here and get using him. I am getting htings set up for him so I will be in touch so we can hook up and bring him home!

Duane, I got your message and I'll call to fimr things up.

C

Back