Silverfox and FoxPro Score One Today!!!

Silverfox,
I was only kidding! If I had that gun I wouldn't put tape or paint on it for all the tea in China.

Lets face it, weapons that nice go like this:

If the Predator is close enough to catch the shine......it's too late! You have proven that many times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Camo is overated beyond 100 yards!

Silverfox, excellent write up and photos. Those pred. hunting mag writers could take some lessons from you on writing and illustrating a predator hunt. Thanks much for sharing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul, good to see you around. Looking forward to this seasons cat dog photos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Smith-- That sure is a tempting invitation there Pardner,

Bring your saddle, rifle, and calls, I'll supply ya with the rest!
But someone stole my saddle many, many, many years ago and I have never had the urge to replace it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Twenty miles on a horse just doesn't sound like a lot of fun to me--maybe 20 yards, BUT 20 miles? Nope, I don't think so. THANKS ANYWAY!!!!

Great story and pics silverfox.
You sure put lot of effort in your calling and shooting and set ups,very educating for some of us newbies.I couldnt get out this weekend ,so im feeling the hunting blues .So these post realy help me get over it .Used to run coyotes back east with hounds it was fun ,but this calling is serious fun and driving the family crazy with those rabitts in ditress down in the basement lol.

Blueridge

silverfox, as always an entertaining story ending with a good shot. one question: where's the trees? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif spike

Back