Tryin to get started!!!!

jwcw13

Howdy folks! This is the first night i've ever been in this forum and I bet i've posted 10 messages it's great. Anyway does anyone know of someone who would be able to take me on my first predator hunt ? I don't even care if I get to shoot I live in North Central Arkansas and I am dying to go predator callin. I don't mean to impose on anyone and I know this may seem like Im askin for a free ride but im as sincer as i can be.

please help

jwcw13

Come on up to wash. state . Ill take ya out . No gun on your first trip though . he . he . Its best that way . you will learn how its done . Jerry .

jw,

WELCOME TO PREDATOR MASTER'S!!!!

If your ever up my way get ahold of me and I would be honored to take you out coyote hunting.

Just to let you know that posting a question like that will get responses from guys all over the country. You have now joined the MOST helpful group of wonderful guys in the world.

Keep posting and everyone here will be more then happy to answer you. As soon as you get out on your first hunt you better be sure to tell everyone here about it. There is nothing we love more then to hear hunting stories.

Ryan

------------------
NV88280.jpg

Hi JW, welcome to Predator Masters!! Don't know if your interested or not, but this board is having a hunt out here in Arizona at the end of November so if you don't mind the traveling to get here it's sure to be a great time. Arizona has some of the best predator hunting anywhere!!

Back