Dtech AR Delivery

Originally Posted By: fuzzytail13 months 6days 12hrs 32 mins 52 secs lol! But exact truth!

Are you guys waiting on WSSM or smaller calibers?

13 Months, 19 days and counting. 25 wssm with all the extras.
But I'll gladly wait. My 6X45 is an absolute coyote killer, and I couldn't be happier with it!

Waiting on smaller calibers, I have no interest in the WSSMs. I think Remington 30 AR would be a better option for now. But I will go for the .358 later in the year.

Originally Posted By: RetooferabOriginally Posted By: fuzzytail13 months 6days 12hrs 32 mins 52 secs lol! But exact truth!

Are you guys waiting on WSSM or smaller calibers?

Finally some time to post a picture. The top one is the new 204. 1-10 twist and a 22" barrel. It has a leupold vx -3 4-14x50 with the varmint reticle, the mount is a burris p.e.p.r. It will soon have a fast fire on it also. The bottom is my 223, it is a few years old. 1-8 twist and a 20" barrel. It has a leupold rifleman 3x9x50 with a armalite mount. I can't seem to catch a break with the wind to do some shooting. For those still waiting hang in there.

Here is an update on my 25 wssm.
I spoke with Mike this am as he had a couple of questions regarding my order. I suspect that another week and I'll have a tracking number. As a side note, Mike caught a mistake in my order and that is why he called. I'll post photos when it arrives. I can hardly wait!

Finally a break in the wind. This picture is a start up load with my new dtech 204. Both pictures were the same load and bullet. 40 grain v max with 25.5 grains of h335. The picture on the left was with remington 7 1\2 small rifle bench rest. The one on the right was with cci small rifle primers. I also shot some hornady factory loads. It looked alot like the picture on the left. I will be trying some bergers and blitz kings next.

HPIM1073.jpg

IMG_1911.jpg

Here's a pic of my 20TAC. Haven't really had time to shoot it much. The few groups that I shot (while fireforming cases) were around .75" at 100 yd. These were 32gr Midway dogtown's and H335. After I get a few more cases ready I will probably try some V-Max's and some N133.

Try RL-10x with Hornady's 30gr NTX. Hot stuff. My DTech .20 Tact is 1:10'

Originally Posted By: garblu
IMG_1911.jpg

Here's a pic of my 20TAC. Haven't really had time to shoot it much. The few groups that I shot (while fireforming cases) were around .75" at 100 yd. These were 32gr Midway dogtown's and H335. After I get a few more cases ready I will probably try some V-Max's and some N133.

A beautiful sight today: the UPS man bringing me my Dtech!!! Saturday will be range day for me! WOOHOO!!!

Thanks, Mike!!

AR15004.jpg

Last edited:
I got the call from Mike today. My 25 wssm upper will be here on April 8th. Look for photos then....Yes, I'm doing my touch down dance
lol.gif
thumbup.gif

Back