Wanna Puke ? Watch this

Impeached is a little light for him. I think he needs to go to the same place that hero Marine was at when he killed. No
take that back, Iraq has a lot of good men and women serving
and we don't need to garbage it up with the likes of that judge.

A bullet would not be good enough for that judge. He is forgeting that people fight and die for his right to set his fat lazy think hes better then everyone elses azzz up there. I feel for the guys dad as if he dont have enough to deal with.

Whatever happened to the belief that ones right to exercise any Constitutional right ends when it jeopardizes another person's rights?I.E. See what happens yelling fire in a crowed theater.

:)Looks like the USA may be reaching a 'tipping point' with drive by shootings in DC and various armed forces along the Mexican Border and honest hard working ranchers being killed on their own property.
cool.gif

:(Makes you wonder when we will have gone beyond the 'tipping point'!
cool.gif

Good hunting!
thumbup1.gif

I guess I don't know how to keep the video that I put up there to stay on the post. Those of you that missed it the short story : A Marine was killed in Iraq - protesters showed up at the funeral - the Marines father sued the protesters - a judge awarded the protests $16 ,000.00 in court cost and ORDERED THE MARINE"S FATHER TO PAY IT TO THE PROTESTERS. One bimbo was holding a sign that read " THANK GOD FOR DEAD SOLIDERS ".

I just can't believe that.They should send that judge to Iraq and tell him to walk around for a while.No gun,no bullet proof vest or nothin.Just tell him to get to walkin down the street.The same way with all of those protesters.They dont stop and realize that they have the freedom to go out and say such hateful things and speak their minds about how they feel.Because of men and women that fight and die so that they can do that.Send em' to a 3rd world country and see how they react when they no longer have any rights.I bet they'd come back to the United States singin a different tune.
I'm not really gonna say what I think should happen when a large group of people who are nothin more than terrorist themselves (thats just my opinion) get together like that.Because I dont wanna sound hateful.Lets just say I dont think its an opportunity for the media to take pictures of them all standing out in the street disrespecting the brave men and women that are fighting for them.If you dont understand what I'm tryin to say I'll just explain it like this.I bet that if a group of those brave men and women "accidently" dropped a bomb on that group of people that are disrespecting them,that the world would get a little better.Thats basically what I'm tryin to say but again thats just my opinion.

Last edited:
Back