What's on your "Things to hunt before I die" list ?

Well, I just got time where I have been able to start hunting again and never really predator hunted until recently but find it to be just up my alley!!

1. M.Lion... (bobcat/Lynx)
2. Wolf...(coyote/red fox/grey fox/kit fox)
3. Bear... (black/brown/polar)
4. Tiger
5. Elk
6. Caribou
7. Moose
8. Big horn sheep... (Desert/Big horn)
9. Wolverine/Badger
All with a rifle and bow. There are many other things but these are top as of now. Goal is to hunt all North American animals first then branch out....I've got some hunting to do!!

I want to bow hunt grizzly bear's on Kodiak island in Alaska with a recurve bow that was my grand dad's and take a mature animal for a mount.

1-boar or hogs, I get them now but its still good hunting
2- cougar
3- kangaroo
4- Iraqi jackals ( saw a video, they look like Satan)
5- alligator
6- Manhattan flying rats, that's right pigeons, get me a sexy little carbine in 22 and have a massacre of the grey turkeys,followed by a nice bbq
7-emu , they taste great
8- the biggest ugliest greyest mangey coyote you can imagine, they look like zombies
9- buffalo
10- wolverine
11- the guy who ate my leftover potroast

I think we should thin out our congress first,then about a third of our judges.About half the remaining politicians,and a few police.Then we'll open up on illegal aliens.If we can get this done and elect a little smarter,our great grand kids can ask this same question!

Lets put it this way i would like to travel to...

Alaska
Africa
Canada
Argentina or Uruguay
New Zealand

Maybe even complete a...
Turkey Grand Slam
Big 5 of Africa

All within time though, I still got alot of life left and Im sure Ill pile on some more ideas...

elk hunt in colorado
trout fish in colorado
dove hunt in argentina
turkey grand slam
duck hunt in arkansas
predator hunt in a very snowy place

Sasquatch
lol.gif
I guess I'd better stock up on the Jack Link's for that.
drool.gif

Seriously, antelope is first on my list. Here in Arizona, it's darn near impossible to get drawn, at least it seems like that. I've racked up about 6 bonus points for em' so I ought to be getting close...

Steven

Monkeys with dogs.

I know a guy in South Africa and they go on monkey culls. Dogs tree them and finish off any wounded monkeys. I hear there are a few breeding populations in Florida as well...

I looked at this post, and I have already killed most of the stuff in North America, I would like to call a huge Grizzly in Alaska, and then call predators in Africa.
The "Monkey hunt with dogs" has got my interest. I think that would be fun!!! If ya get that lined up call me, I'll go!! Duane

1.Jaguar "Black and spotted" - South America
2.Lion, leapold, cheeta - Africa
3.Sheep grand slam - All over
4.Polar Bear - North Pole
5.brown Bear - Russia

I wpould kill to go to new zeland for an island grand slam! Tahr, atlas buck, red stag, elk, sitka deer etc. Alo a north american predator grandslam would be sweet! all bears, dogs, cats, and varmints

Originally Posted By: Don FischerOriginally Posted By: LeviSSI'm trying to get a list together for myself and I thought I could get some good ideas from other people. I'm 25, so I've got some time to get some hunts in...hopefully
smile.gif

So far I have elk, bear, and wolf. Maybe moose. African game will be on it too, but for now I'm trying to keep it realistic and in the US.

How about you guys? Any game, anywhere in the world.

When I was young I wanted to hunt everything that walks. Mostly though I wanted Sheep and Goats; never hunted eather and now age and health problem's insure I never will. Whatever you want to hunt, do it young!

Get your hunting done while your young and in good shape. Later on the foolishiness of your youth will come back to haunt you with various aches and pains.
Quoted for truthness
cursing.gif

To take all Big Game species here in my own state! So far take off rifle Mule Deer, Elk, Turkey, Archery Mule Deer, Archery Elk,,,all other on the waiting list. Not much of a list but I will be happy to have done it.

Gilbert

Back