got to take dad and another tn dog down

cawilson82

well my dad wanted to go today so we went even though the wind was blowing like crazy. he had a couple places in mind LMAO. first stand went like this we proceeded to go in this thicket that was nothin but solid saw briars and full of water. after making enough caquet to scare off every yote in a 2 mile radius we made a stand. surprise no takers. stand no.2 looked a little bit more promising but was a little too open for my liking with no takers. we went by another farm and i told him i thought it'd be a good spot. so we stopped and trekked across the field to the thicket that was real thick with visibility twenty yards max and i sat the call and decoy about 15 yards from him and told him to watch the call and i'd watch the downwind which was out in the field. less than 60 seconds in here comes this female goin downwind and i roll her at 20 yrds. i really wish he could have killed her or atleast seen her but that's the way it goes. he did however soil his pants a little when the 10 guage blasted behind him. all in all it was a successful day in the field with my dad on our first yote huntin trip together. here's two pics one with dad and my baby and i. her nickname is bobcat and she is already blowing the hand calls which drives momma nuts. the second is just the yote. she weighed 36 pounds and couldn't be more than a week from havin pups. i hate that for my coyote huntin future but hey she might've been the one to kill a $5000 calf to so that's the way it goes......

DSCF0761.jpg

DSCF0763.jpg

HOM%20-%20Banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back