Zen Ray Binoculars

Troy

This is the current 2010 list of Zen Ray products and a link to their website where you can read all the technical specs on them:

Zen-Ray

VISTA 8X42- MSRP $200 BUT YOUR PRICE IS $129
VISTA 10X42- MSRP $210 BUT YOUR PRICE IS $139
ZRS HD 8X42- MSRP $409 BUT YOUR PRICE IS $205
ZRS HD 10X42- MSRP $419 BUT YOUR PRICE IS $215
ZEN ED 8x43- MSRP $639 BUT YOUR PRICE IS $359
ZEN ED 10x43- MSRP $649 BUT YOUR PRICE IS $369
ZEN ED2 7X36- MSRP $649 BUT YOUR PRICE IS $370
ZEN ED2 8X43- MSRP $799 BUT YOUR PRICE IS $400
ZEN ED2 10X43- MSRP $809 BUT YOUR PRICE IS $410

I am a Authorized Zen Ray dealer and will have these in stock for anyone in the NE Wisconsin region wanting to stop over and see these in person. these prices are MAP and i will not be undersold, so please pm me with any prices you find that are lower as i will match or beat them where possible! Also Wi. residence have to pay 5% sales tax- sorry. All bino purchases recieve free shipping to the lower 48 states!

These binoculars are absolutely unbelievably awesome! I have a set of 8x43 ED2's and will part with a gun waaaay before I will part with these glasses! I am just waiting for the new series of spotting scopes that are gonna be unveiled sometime soon I hope.

Friends of mine have compared these to Steiner's, Swaro's, Leupold's, etc...and they have said that the Zen Ray's are as good if not better...and not to mention waaaaaaaaaay cheaper in price as well.

Originally Posted By: ChueThese binoculars are absolutely unbelievably awesome! I have a set of 8x43 ED2's and will part with a gun waaaay before I will part with these glasses! I am just waiting for the new series of spotting scopes that are gonna be unveiled sometime soon I hope.

Friends of mine have compared these to Steiner's, Swaro's, Leupold's, etc...and they have said that the Zen Ray's are as good if not better...and not to mention waaaaaaaaaay cheaper in price as well.

Thanks for your feedback, that seems to be the common remarks from customers that have got a chance to use them! I have the ED2's comming next week along with the other models, they are becomming very popular, i can't wait for the spotting scopes myself.

After looking thru all of Zen-Ray's product line, there isn't a huge difference, actually very minimal at best, between the ZRS HD's and the ED2's! So if your on a budget and want to be more cost conscience, there will be no buyers remorse if you go with the ZRS HD line (or the ED2 line for that matter if your looking at $2000 optics)! I have to say these are among the best optics i've ever held and even their intro $129 Vista line is excellent and built very solid. I'm so confident your going to love these bino's that i'll offer a limited buyback gurantee. PM me for details!

I had the funds to purchase euro glass but after much research I opted for the ZR 8x43 ED2. Great glass and quality. The only complaint (minor) is the objective protective covers appear to be an engineer after thought. They don't stay on well.

Buy with confidence.

Back